Tuesday, April 1, 2008

GOD. Dad. Mom. Teacher. Life. The World. You are a history

You are history even before you born. No one is waiting on the other side. Or at least you shall live like this point is not acute to your way of living, decisions, habits and targets.

Thinking about your self NOT as the most important and significant creation in the planet would help you to look at challenges, obstacles and trials from the distance and be more, yes, cool while examine and analyzing them.

It should not be anymore a fight against whatever is standing there. me vs. GOD, me vs. Dad, me vs. Teacher, me vs. the World, me vs. God, me vs. Life.

Stop it! You better leave these elements aside. Exist or not, they are not supporting your way along the very limited time you got to get where you choose to be. We are here. And we better define the appropriate targets. Concentrating in the real missions. Fighting the necessary wars. Executing the right policy. These guys have nothing to do with it.

No comments: