Monday, April 7, 2008

What are you talking about?!

Direct? Simple? Available? Or in other wards: what is this blog anyhow?

Well, to make the short even shorter, I have a habit to speak to people, most of them my friends, advise and support (and sometimes even guide) them in some significant moments, mainly in their professional lives, based on my view and understanding of the markets, life and goals achieving.

One of those friends actually urged me since a long time to start gathering my distributed and unorganized insights into a formed and logical Torah / Theory that makes sense and share it with other people. So I firstly started to write the articles and now I am uploading the drafts to the net after editing.

The blog would be divided to Tree parts:(a) research (yourself and your environment);(b) prepare to act;(c) act

Because of the nature of blogging, the above three phases are using currently only for my internal work, and affect mainly the order of the Publishment of the articles. So they would not necessarily affect your reading.As you probably understand, the main purpose of the blog is to gather some important outputs I have collected from my personal and professional life and put them together. I believe that after I'll finish publishing the complete list of a few dozens of articles, some of the readers might find it valuable for decisions related to their careers and professional lives.

It is important for me to mention that this blog is the results of my personal thoughts, combined together with my personal state of mind. It is nothing but that. GOD did NOT whisper into my ear during this process, or anybody else.

Now, please remember:

(1) the blog presents my personal insights from some 20 intensive years in the "game" (of career and business).

(2) I am not sharing my insights because I am more right, educated, skilled, successful, handsome, professional, reach, talented or experienced than other people, but simply because I'd like to share them with YOU.

(3) My insight are not better than any other person's insights and I am not expecting no one to accept or like them. Moreover, I expect many to dislike and dis-accept them.

(4) I am not necessarily the first one who present some or all of my insights. It is very likely that most of you have heard about similar or identical ideas in the past. Redefine them, give them my wording and put them together is my work.

(5) My mother tongue is NOT English. Forgive me for the language mistakes; some of them might be painful. I promise you to do my best but cannot avoid from any mistake.

(6) Bristone is my Blog name only.

No comments: